Product: Animal Crossing, New Horizons
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Price: From £57.00
Currently In Stock: Amazon UK
PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Mom’s, Dad’s and kids of all ages,
If your household is anything like mine, then for quite some time now, whenever a certain advertisement has popped up on your TV or devices, you may have been driven a little insane by things like: “Oh, I want that! That’s what I want, that’s what I want!” or “Mom, Dad, can I have it please, can I, can I?” Sound familiar?
Well, if it does, then the culprit is almost certainly going to be due to the build-up and recent release of Animal Crossing, New Horizons.
Explore New Horizons
Developed by Nintendo EPD, also published by Nintendo, this highly anticipated installment of the series has finally been released as of 20/03/2020, and boy, have we been waiting for it. Played in real-time, your completely customisable character has moved to a deserted island following the purchase of a holiday package from Tom Nook. However, before too long you then proceed to build your very own community of Anthropomorphic Animals of every kind.
Playable in both single-player and multiplayer modes, explore your surroundings to collect various decorations within the game. Use the crafting system to build furniture and other such items to display both internally and externally, and change your own look as you see fit with countless styles that are not gender-specific.
Additionally, you can purchase premium items to add to your collection through the completion of a variety of tasks. On completing tasks you earn Nook Miles, the games new in-game currency.
- Nook Miles: As mentioned above the new in-game currency, Nook Miles, allows your character to purchase the more extravagant things in life to show off in your community.
- Invite other animals to come and live on your island, decide wherein they will subsequently build a home and reside.
- The weather will change according to the character’s actual real-world location.
- Both the Northern and Southern Hemisphere will see the introduction of all-new windy weather, shown by the movement of the leaves on the trees.
- Create a multitude of new landscapes, such as cliffs and waterfalls
- The items within your inventory will now stack together if you have more than one of the same item, allowing more over-all room to hold onto things.
- Having the ability to now craft your own furniture has to be one of the most talked-about features of the new installment with no shortage of things to craft, you will have a truly unique abode indeed.
- Whilst multiplayer isn’t new to the series, having been developed on the switch, it will now allow for up to four people on one single device. Yourself being the leader of the pack, of course, just choose 3 of your closest bezzies and let the good times roll.
- Furniture is not limited to the confines of indoor life, now being able to place furniture outside will allow for a little time to sit back, relax, and breathe a sigh of accomplishment as you watch the community you’ve created go by.
With these awesome new features, it is easy to see why so much excitement is associated with Nintendos newest Animal Crossing. An absolute must-have for new and old fans alike!
Ready to enter the real-time adventure but don’t yet own a switch? Why not hit the ground running with this incredible Animal Kingdom, New Horizon Switch (Grey) Bundle. Available from these sellers: